Internationally, ambitious targets for reducing Green House Gases (GHG) emissions are setting challenges for complex systems engineering in the energy, manufacturing and transport sectors. For example, the EU has set a target of reducing GHG emissions 20% by 2020 and 40% by 2030. Rechargeable car batteries play a vital role in reducing carbon footprint, but they contain several different types of heavy metal and toxic chemical wastes.
Interactive Learning Environment for Technology-based Startups (ILE4Tech) helps future entrepreneurs to:
- (A) design 5-years pro-forma financial statements for rapid business plan creation
- (B) simulate strategic decisions to improve survival rate and support growth,
- (C) produce fundamental analysis and company/idea valuation,
- (D) foster entrepreneurial education, training & research,
in risk-free, enjoyable, realistic and interactive simulation environment.
- Demonstration of metal powder 3D printing.
- The computational models to be replaced by more up to date versions.
- Same GUI as in AM Design Hub
- LCC analysis (simple demonstration) coupled with materials model
- Genuine co-simulation
- Sample solvers to be replaced with better quality models in the near future.